Forsyth's finest retirement community, Sterling Estates of Forsyth coming soon.
We will offer all you could want in the Cumming, Ga. neighborhood you’ll love.
- Beautifully landscaped 45-acre campus on HWY 9 just west of intersection with Shiloh/Majors roads
- Masterfully built, custom one and two bedroom Cottages, and one and two bedroom Apartment Suites with a variety of sizes and attractive floor plans for Independent Living
- Live in Place and when needed, full range of Assisted Living and Memory Care services in stand alone Resident Buildings
- 10,000 square foot Wellness Center with
- Indoor, heated, saline, Aerobic Pool
- A variety of Elegant Dining Rooms serving fresh, chef-prepared meals with "farm to table" philosophies
- Independent Living Clubhouse with multifaceted activities and movie rooms
- Over ½ mile of walking paths, variety of gardens,
parks, bocce ball and resident gardenwith plenty of additional green space including dog park
- In the heart of residential developments like Traditions and Creekstone, near Vickery and Polo Golf and Country Club as well as Milton/Alpharetta residential developments, close to Fowler Park,
shoppingand dining at The Collection shopping center
- Sterling Estates of East Cobb just celebrated its 7th year anniversary. With its cottages and apartment suites for Independent and Assisted Living it is the market leader in East Cobb having won in 2019, 2020 and now again in 2021 The Best of Cobb award from the MDJ and Cobb Life publications
- Our most recent Sterling Estates of West Cobb opened in August of 2016 on 29 acres with IL cottages and apartment suites, an AL Residence and separate Memory Care Residence has met with tremendous demand. It is considered the market leader in West Cobb having won in 2019, 2020 and now again in 2021 The Best of Cobb award from the MDJ and Cobb Life publications
- Sterling Estates of West Cobb in December 2019 won national recognition from Senior Housing News (SHN) Architecture and Design Awards for it independent living cottages and apartment building designs and The Grande Memory Care building design
- Our Forsyth/Cumming community will be modeled after our West Cobb community
- We just received final Forsyth County Board of Commissioners zoning approval in August 2020 and anticipate starting construction of our Sterling Estates of Forsyth in Spring of 2022. Fill out the form to the right for more details
The Sterling Advantage Club will be part of what we offer. Learn more about our value propositions for early commitments by signing up now.
- Get the best choice of residences
- Lock in
rental rates firstyear
- Many customization options for Cottages and Apartments
- Substantial discount on community fees
- Potential savings worth up to $25,000 for Independent Living residents
The Sterling Advantage Club will be open to a limited number of prospective residents and only for a limited time prior to opening.
For more information and to get in line now for the Sterling Advantage Club, fill out the form provided to the right.